Saturday, February 5, 2011

December 28, 2010

Hello Family,
Well I talked to you recently and I don't have too much to say Sunday and yesterday it was snowing like crazy and we were red dotted and weren't supposed to leave the house. We got like 18 inches of snow and today it is sunny and like 35 degrees so it isn't bad anymore. It is pretty fun I love the snow. Also we had dinner on Christmas night with a family from a different ward in our stake since we have like 4 people total in our wards home right now because they are all students. The family was super cool. It was some really good food and they were so nice and wonderful people. Lately we are just trying like crazy to find people that are interested in the gospel I think that is what I am going to do a lot of for the next two years haha. But I meet so many cool people that it is fun now and just natural for me to try to talk with everyone.
I am trying to listen to promptings of the spirit lately and it is hard to figure out if it is just me or the spirit. I know that if i am trying my hardest and having fun and being obedient then everything will be fine and I will be lead. Also I have realized that I judge people too much before I really know them and I am working super hard at fixing it. I didn't realize how much I did it. The mission is great and I am learning so much so fast Well I hope you have a fantastic new years with lots of fun. I love you guys and really enjoyed talking to everyone they all seem like they are doing so great.
Also I have started to wake up at 6 to work out harder I am pretty sure I want to walk on somewhere when I get home I don't know where yet though.
Also grandma sent me some chocolates and money for Christmas. I am going to write a letter to her soon but tell her that I got it and thank you if you get a chance to talk to her.
Well I love you ,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment